Now if I tell you guys I created a YAHTZEE! game nothing to it right? If I tell you I created a Text YAHTZEE! game it's still expected from a text lover like me right? What if, I tell you I made a game called Color Triple YAHTZEE! What is your mind thinking now? Well, I did just that and you can read it (and get it) right here in our game section.
Color Triple YAHTZEE! is more than a new version of a now classic dice game, it's a portal into the twisted mind of it's creator (namely, me! ;-) ). So take a look, give it a try and let me know what you think. I don't believe there's any problems with it so if you notice something, let me know so I can correct it.
You just need to take a look our last games page (page 3) right here.
- 1 to 4 players can play at a time.
- Dice Face value AND Color of the face come to play in this game hence new scoring possibly are available.
- Added to the first feature 3 columns (SINGLE score, DOUBLE Points and TRIPLE points) for higher scores.
- Any and all possible scoring options are automatically evaluated and shown to you on the scoreboard for selection.
- You can save your current game (should you need to) and come back later to finish it.
- It keeps track of the top 100 scores you made and allows you to view them at any time from the main menu.
The title page is 95% EK's creation, the rest is my two cents ;-) but I love how it looks hehe.
Let me know what you think when you get to try it. :-)>
"Fighting For The Rights of Text Games and Application All Over the Net!"