Me well, I just got back from a small vacation in Pensylvania. Had fun we went to the reptile place (where they also had other animals) had alot of fun feeding the monkeys, alligators and the big cats ;-).
Before that I released my Color Triple YAHTZEE! game. I'm working on the next game, Just not quite sure which of the two to make.
My Choices are:
1. Work on StarQuests ( I really need to get this one off the ground much better than it is right now, though I do have a 3rd screen design almost done. Alone with some basic background engines. I got the time, I'm pretty sure where I'm going, so lazyness is my only excuse ;-).
2. Make a very unique Stock Market simulation, something you can play and yet some very intelligent simulation parameters like forward pricing scheme for example.
3. Make a monopoly (my own version) I know it's been done before, but hey, I just wanna make one.
4. Make an application I've been thinking about. Not telling what, but I've wanted to do it for a long time ;-)
5. Work on some of my websites (though I do have to say I'm in more a coding mood these days hehe).
So when you take 5 and tell me what you're up too, give me your suggestion on what I should do next, and he, if it's not one of these 4, fine by me, what would you like to see done? :-)